BRICKHAVEN LABRADOODLES is always looking for responsible families in our area to become guardians for our wonderful dogs.We believe that all of our dogs deserve to have a loving family of their own!! Our guardian program is designed to benefit everyone involved, the puppy, the guardian family, and us as the Australian Labradoodle breeder. Being a guardian is providing a loving forever home for one of our Brickhaven breeding dogs or potential breeder puppies and becoming part of our extended Brickhaven family! Brickhaven Labradoodles retains ownership and breeding rights of the guardian dog, but the dog lives with you as your family member! Dogs in guardian homes must return to us for health testing, breeding and whelping of the puppies for a contracted amount of time. This gives our breeding dogs a stable loving home and family in between breeding's and they get to retire with their forever family when they have fulfilled their breeding contract requirements. The guardian is responsible for all the Veterinary and general care costs of owning a dog. Brickhaven will pay all expenses that pertain to health testing, fertility, breeding and whelping puppies. We will also pay retirement fee of breeding dog S/N.
BENEFITS OF BEING A GUARDIAN HOME
* As a guardian you will receive the "Breeders Pick" puppy/or dog chosen by Brickhaven Labradoodles.. This is the puppy chosen for the exceptional temperament and physical traits that are a signature of Brickhaven's breeding program!
* As a guardian you will receive a Fully Health Tested dog, held to the highest standards of the ALAA.
* As a guardian you will be an Ambassador in the community for Brickhaven Labradoodles and become an extended member of our Brickhaven family.
* As a guardian family you are providing one of our program dogs a Loving Family For Life!
* Brickhaven will pay for the cost of Spay or Neuter when the dog is retired from our breeding program.
* As a guardian you will get to join in the excitement of seeing your dogs puppies go on to make a difference in the lives they touch, by being loving family pets, therapy dogs, alert dogs and service dogs!
GUARDIAN HOME REQUIREMENTS
* As a guardian you must live within 1 hour of Liberty Lake, Washington. Or be willing to drive the guardian dog to us.
* You must own your own home.
* Have a fully secure fenced yard.
* Have a flexible work schedule, work from home, have the ability to take the dog to work with you, or only leave the dog alone for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
* Feed only STEVE'S RAW and FROMM 4 STAR all life stages(all protiens)dog food or another high quality dog food of Brickhaven Labradoodles choice.
* Guardians will have priority with our trainer to continue sessions of puppy school with the dog, and insure the Puppy/dog is properly trained and socialized throughout its life.
* Agree to all annual Veterinary care and vaccinations outlined by Brickhaven Labradoodles.
* All medications, including flea/ tick and heart worm preventatives must be approved by Brickhaven Labradoodles.
* All medical procedures must be approved by Brickhaven Labradoodles.
* All guardian dogs must be groomed every 8-10 weeks in accordance with grooming guidelines of Brickhaven Labradoodles. Guardian dogs must be groomed by Brickhaven Labradoodles chosen groomer. Guardian dogs should be brushed on a regular basis between professional grooming's.
* Notify us Immediately when dog is in heat.
* Keep all female dogs away form intact males and secure at all times.
* Keep all male dogs away form intact females and secure at all times.
* Willingness to return the dog to us at any time for health testing, breeding and whelping of puppies. This can be for a few days to up to 8 weeks.
* Have an open line of communication with the breeder about the dogs health, growth and condition at all times.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO GO OVER ALL DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
GUARDIAN PROGRAM APPLICATION
Please fill out application and submit
Please feel free to email or call us with questions