Our 2023 Planned Litters !!!
All litter dates are estimated, as fertility timing is up to
mother nature! We do strive to approximate the best we can for you, but know that litter dates can change!
We will be accepting waiting list applications for litters that end up being larger then expected once our litters are fully reserved!!!
Black, Chocolate, and Cream with White markings
Due April 24th
Home end of June
ACCEPTING 4 APPLICATIONS NOW !!!!!
OAKLEY & BUDO'
Brickhaven Labradoodles reserves the right to withhold up to two puppies from any litter as potential breeders for our program.
We also reserve the right to use an alternate stud dog for any given litter as to be determined at the time of breeding, if chosen stud dog is unavailable or unable to be used.
We work hard to carefully plan out our litters and bring our client families a variety of choices in size and color. Our first priority is the health and well being of our mother dogs and puppies. Keeping this in mind, if you are looking for a certain dog that we can not provide you, we will gladly refer you to our network of reputable ALAA breeder friends!
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our future planned breedings.
* Pre-registration to the Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA)
* Microchip Implant with Registration
* Sterilization Requirement Contract
* 1-2 Vaccinations
* Deworming treatments
* 2 Year Health Guarantee against genetic diseases
* A Free 30 day Pet Insurance Certificate through Trupanion
* Information folder with puppy records and registration information
* Puppy care and training instructions
* A small bag of food they have been eating
* A familiar blanket and toy
* A goodie bag with collar, grooming tools, chew toys, etc.
When you purchase a puppy from Brickhaven's you can rest assured that you have a lifetime of support.